Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Just a Little Bit About Me

I am a 10 month old German Shepherd Dog. I used to live with a nice lady who was a vet. My big brother used to pick on me - he is a bull mastiff. I think they were right when they named that breed - big BULLies! I could not stay with my first mom, so my new mom brought me home on December 18, 2006.

I like my new home, and I like my new mom and dad. They spoil me rotten. They bought me all kinds of toys and a frisbee! I can't catch it in mid-air yet, but I love to steal it from them and run away with it!

I think my mom has been talking to my old mom - she makes me sit just like my old mom did. But it's worse with my new mom! She makes me "stay." And she wants me to do this thing where I have to stand up and "stack." Geez - what next? At least she takes me for long walks. She lets me have some fun on part of the walk, but on part I have to "heel." Then she stops and makes me "stand" and "move." When she says "move" she wants to run! I like to run. I have a really pretty trot. I lift my legs up high like a Tennessee Walking Horse because I know I'm so handsome!

Well, I'm tired for now. Mom makes me work alot of the time. That is good - at least I don't get bored and start ripping up my house and my yard!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Rambo,

I think you really lucked out there. Sounds like a nice new home you got!! Humor your new mommy and do what she asks... I am sure you'll be rewarded for it.

Your pal,
Yvonne

Unknown said...

Dear Ms. Yvonne -

Thank you for stopping by my page! I like to see visitors! I listen to my mommy most of the time, but sometimes I don't just for fun. But you can bet that if she has treats in her hand, I listen EVERY time!!

Rambo